Exceptional service, first class operation
Gama Aviation is a global business aviation services organization dedicated to aircraft management, executive charter and maintenance support services. Headquartered in the US in Shelton, CT, and in the UK at Farnborough Airport, Gama is a recognized industry leader.
The Group was formed in the U.K. in 1983 ultimately expanding operations into the U.S. and U.A.E. in 2008 to form Gama Aviation. Today, Gama Aviation employs over 1400 people worldwide at over 45 locations in 17 countries across five continents, making it one of the world’s leading aviation services companies. In January 2017, Gama Aviation Plc and BBA Aviation Plc announced the merger their US charter and aircraft management business interests resulting in Gama Aviation LLC taking over all operations of the Landmark Aviation Aircraft management and charter business. The combined entity now operates a fleet of over 200 aircraft, making Gama Aviation LLC the largest aircraft management business in the United States.
While Gama has received widespread industry recognition — such as the 2008 Baltic Air Charter Association (BACA) Annual Excellence award for Best General Aviation Operator — the true plaudits come from our customers. Leading international companies and distinguished individuals rely on Gama to meet their demands for exceptional performance, safety and reliability.
Gama Aviation is proud to be the provider of choice for discerning customers around the world.
- Participant in FAA Safety Management System Pilot Program Level 3
- IS-BAO Registered, Level 2
- Air Charter Safety Foundation Registered, Level 3
- Participate in and recognize NBAA CAM certified aviation managers program
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered
- ARG/US Platinum Rated
- Black Bird Approved
- Wyvern Recommended
- Air Carrier Manual system that conforms to FAA ATOS standards
- ACSF Registered
- Recipient of the FAA Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award
- FAA AC-120-92 compliant Safety Management System
- FAA Approved AC-120-66B Aviation Safety Action Program
- FAA authorized Eligible On-Demand operations approved effective January 2004
- TSA approved security programs for 12.5, DCA Operations and Private Charter Operations
Gama Aviation LLC is a comprehensive FAA certificated air carrier with an unprecedented focus on system safety. To facilitate this goal our organizational structure is centered around our ISO 9001:2015 Certification. Gama Aviation LLC is uniquely positioned to cover all of the needs of the aviation business community and the most demanding of travelers.
We pride ourselves on offering not only a complete service, but one that embodies the highest standards of professionalism and excellence.