Legendary performance and reliability: The Learjet 60XR
With an interior modeled after the 2016 Bentley Mulsanne club seats, this refreshingly unique cabin is welcoming and bright.
The distinctive seating in this seven-passenger aircraft is finished in white and Raindrop Blue leather with coordinating carpet, fold-out tables, and beautiful high gloss wood accents.
Specially included for added passenger comfort is an extra eight inches of legroom not often found in other Lear 60XRs.
Amenities and features include:
- High Speed Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Mini bar with Microwave
- CD/DVD entertainment system
- 115VAC at each seat
- 15" Bulkhead Mounted Monitor
- Satellite Phone
- Certified Belted Lav Seat (8th seat)
- Paint and Interior new February 2016 by Flying Colours
Learjet 60XR Specifications
This aircraft's home base is Westchester County Airport in White Plains, NY.